- Visit the website: http://old.oslis.org/MLACitations/secondary/index.php
- Determine what information you need from your websites.
- Visit our hotlist: https://sites.google.com/site/negroleaguesgranholm/
- Revisit each site you used in your research project and gather the necessary information for the MLA Generator.
- Input the information into the generator.
- Click to "Create Citation Below."
- Copy and paste the citation into a Word Document.
- Repeat as needed with all sites and sources used in your project.
- Make sure your Work Cited Page is titled as such and that it contains your name and heading.
- Turn-in to Miss Granholm in class on Monday, January 31.
Welcome to Miss Granholm's blog! Here you will find information for the classes I teach. Please use this blog to help you be a successful math or guidance student and let me know via e-mail if you have any questions. Enjoy the blog and feel free to appropriately comment on any of the posts!