- Find and open Geometer Sketchpad.
- Spend 8 minutes playing with the program and figuring out what the different tools and functions do.
- Start a new sketch.
- Draw each of the following types of angles: acute, obtuse, right, straight (4 points)
- Measure each angle. (4 points)
- Drag each angle measurement to the angle it is measuring.
- Put the name of all of your group members on the sketch. (1 point)
- Raise your hand to show Miss Granholm. (1 point)
Welcome to Miss Granholm's blog! Here you will find information for the classes I teach. Please use this blog to help you be a successful math or guidance student and let me know via e-mail if you have any questions. Enjoy the blog and feel free to appropriately comment on any of the posts!