- Begin by browsing the books in the classroom and selecting an endangered species that you would like to research. *There is a limit of 2 students per any one endangered species.
- Your task is to use both print and electronic resources to collect, organize, and present information on the endangered species of your choosing. *Take notes!
- common name
- scientific name
- reasons for the decline of the species
- estimated populations for various years and periods of time
- Organize your data in a spreadsheet using Microsoft Excel.
- Create a Graph to demonstrate the decline of the species.
- Present your findings to the class, along with a a self created visual of your species. *Visuals may include, but are not limited to the following: painting, sketch, drawing, diorama, 3-D model, poster, etc.
- Complete an assessment rubric on your project.
Welcome to Miss Granholm's blog! Here you will find information for the classes I teach. Please use this blog to help you be a successful math or guidance student and let me know via e-mail if you have any questions. Enjoy the blog and feel free to appropriately comment on any of the posts!