- Open a new sketch.
- Create a line segment. 1pt
- Bisect the line segment and prove with measurements that both sides of the segment are congruent. 3pts
- Create a line parallel to the bisected line segment and prove that the lines are parallel with slope measurements. 3pts
- Construct a line perpendicular to your bisected line segment, intersecting at the midpoint of the segment where the line is bisected. Prove the line is perpendicular using angle measurements. 6pts
- Type your names the document and ask permission to print.
Welcome to Miss Granholm's blog! Here you will find information for the classes I teach. Please use this blog to help you be a successful math or guidance student and let me know via e-mail if you have any questions. Enjoy the blog and feel free to appropriately comment on any of the posts!