- View and take notes on the following video: http://www.mcgrawhill.ca/school/secondary/math_videos/se_f11u/GSPFunc.swf
- Open a new sketch in sketchpad.
- Show a grid.
- Graph all of the functions assigned to you in the same coordinate grid.
- Assign each function a different color.
- Next to each function label how many solutions the function has.
- Check with Miss Granholm.
- Print your sketch, fitting the contents to one page.
Welcome to Miss Granholm's blog! Here you will find information for the classes I teach. Please use this blog to help you be a successful math or guidance student and let me know via e-mail if you have any questions. Enjoy the blog and feel free to appropriately comment on any of the posts!