- Open a new sketch.
- Construct 3 squares. 8 points: 2 points each
- Prove that the squares are squares using anlge and distance measurements. 8 points
- Calculate and label the measurement of the sides, the square area, and the square root of the square area. 6 points: 2 points each
- Label the sketch with your name.
- Raise your ahnd for permission to print.
Welcome to Miss Granholm's blog! Here you will find information for the classes I teach. Please use this blog to help you be a successful math or guidance student and let me know via e-mail if you have any questions. Enjoy the blog and feel free to appropriately comment on any of the posts!