- Visit Amazon.com and find 5 age appropriate fiction books that have a math connection in their theme or plot.
- Read a summary of the book.
- Write 1-2 sentences, for each book, summarizing the book in your own words.
- Then, write 1-2 sentences ranking these books in the order you would prefer to read them.
- Paste the 5 summaries into the body of an e-mail and send to Miss. Granholm by Monday, March 21.
Welcome to Miss Granholm's blog! Here you will find information for the classes I teach. Please use this blog to help you be a successful math or guidance student and let me know via e-mail if you have any questions. Enjoy the blog and feel free to appropriately comment on any of the posts!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Algebra Independent Reading Project