- Use the functions provided to you.
- Label each graph with its function.
- Label the function family.
- Make the lines of the graphs thick.
- Create graphs of different colors.
- Put your names on each sketch.
- Check with Miss Granholm before you print.
Welcome to Miss Granholm's blog! Here you will find information for the classes I teach. Please use this blog to help you be a successful math or guidance student and let me know via e-mail if you have any questions. Enjoy the blog and feel free to appropriately comment on any of the posts!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Algebra I: Translating Function Families
Create 3 sketches on Sketchpad, one sketch for each function family: